



I just love the people in Mary Kay!! We went to their Kaz corporate office here in Almaty. I got all glammed up and pretty and we headed out......It was like stepping into a pink bubble! Most of the people here do not go out of their way to be friendly. But inside this building, it was like home. We met some of the staff at the front desk and the helped arrange for me to meet the President or Head of Sales Development!!! Her name is Raushan. She was soooo nice. Here she is holding Mia and laughing with me! They gave Mia a toy shaped like a star and said here is her first Mary Kay star! HaHa! I guess their Seminar is this weekend! She said all the tickets are sold out, but she might be able to arrange a ‘special invitation’ for me!! WOW!!! Wouldn’t that be AWESOME!!! I missed my Seminar in Dallas, because I was here. It would be so cool to go to this one! Please say a prayer that they will invite me!! Yipee! I talked about Mary Kay so much all the rest of the day, that I have recruited my translator Nazym!! She is like, ‘Wow, you can make that much money in MK? I will need to change my job soon!’
Here I am buying a moisturizer from a Sales Director I met in the office. (My skin is drying out here. It’s like a desert!) So, I think we will call that Director back and get Nazym signed up!Here is a picture of Mia eating her first breadstick. Or should I say slobbering it to death. She has been cutting teeth and she loved chewing on this! We ate at a really awesome pizza place. It was pizza like at home. Mom and I ate a whole Medium pizza! We will have to go back there!
I also spoke to Lena today. I invited her to come to Almaty as my guest. She can hang out here with us as my friend and take a mini vacation. She first said that she wanted to clear it with the agency director here, but then she called back and said, this is my vacation, I should be able to go wherever I want. So, she will be here Thursday night!! I just hope the agency director doesn’t have a problem with it. It will give us a few more days together before we leave. And it is only a $29 ticket here and back on a train! Maybe I will recruit Lena too! Ha!
Well, I will quit typing now. You can’t tell I am excited at all right?? I could go on and on…… More tomorrow.
BIG LOVE- (as Jaime Oliver say’s)
Sonja (Mia and Grandma Roxie)
No comments:
Post a Comment