Monday, September 19, 2005

Embassy..and then flying home!!!


Well, I broke down and bought the painting I have been wanting. I got a great price on it, and this is the last day will be here. I couldn’t bare the thought of not taking it. This is a picture of it. It is called ‘Girl with Peaches.’

We had our Embassy interview today and we got our ‘sealed envelope’ of documents. We have heard of this envelope on all our chat groups. We have to hand deliver it unopened to immigration in the U.S. Crazy, huh?

We are all packed and ready…..we are just hanging out, until time to go to the airport. Mia is still going strong in the playpen at 9pm. I hope she is good for us on the plane! It will be a long trip. Please keep us in your prayers as we start this journey home.

Well, the next time we post, we will be home sweet home! Thank you Jesus. We can’t wait for you to meet this little sweetie! We hope to cross paths with you all soon!Love and BIG SMILES :) For the journey home!!!

Sonja (Mia and Grandma Roxie)

No comments: