Sunday, September 11, 2005

Oh What A Night!!




I started out the day with a phone call from Gavin. That was awesome. He sounded really sad though. I miss my family so much. We then spent the morning at a mall. We shopped for Lena's family and I picked up a cool necklace and earring set to wear to Seminar tonight. We had a blast. Lena made out like a bandit with gifts for everyone on her list! We then headed to the notary to sign some papers. Nazym was there and she is feeling much better. I am unsure of her test results, but I know they had her on an IV for a few days. I was glad to see her and she looked great.

Speaking of looking great.....I felt like I looked pretty good for shopping on the fly in another country. I arrived at Seminar and was greeted by NSD Judy Kawiecki. She told me I looked nice and I smelled good! I returned the compliments and she had her husband take our photo. This is it, they emaied it to me. Being at this Seminar was such a blessing. Mary Kay is the same all over the world. Women mentoring and helping other women to find thier God given gifts. What a blessing it was! Tonight's performer was a VERY popular Russian singer named Valeriy Miladze. He was awesome. I think I have a new 'Seminar guy' Kerry! haha The crowd was wild over him. When I came home I told Lena about him and she flipped! I guess he is all the rage here. He came down into the crowd and shook my hand (other people's too). I turned to the girl next to me and she was like you are so lucky! I had no idea who he was! Oh well. I did talk with Judy's husband some. He is super nice. He wanted to know about the adoption. I showed him pictures of my family and of Mia. I found out that they will be on the flight we were supposed to be on Tuesday morning. Bummer. It would have been great, to maybe chat with them some on the plane.

Well, I will go for the night. Please pray that all will go well with our paperwork tomorrow. It will be traveling to the capitol city and back all on Monday. We will need it all correctly done and back in our hands tomorrow night, so that we can do our Embassy stuff on Tuesday.

Big hugs and buckets of love-

Sonja (Mia and Grandma Roxie)

No comments: