
Today was such a beautiful day. It was about 75 degrees and sunny. We drove around the city and listened to music for a bit. It mentioned it was a nice day for a drive, so, our driver, Semen popped in a CD and we did just that! We also did some walking in town and looked in several shoe stores. I am on the lookout for a brown or black pair like the ones I got last time. We saw a few candidates. We will go to the large market tomorrow and look for the deals!
This evening, I took our driver, translator and appartment owner out to dinner. We went to the Red Dragon. It was great. I enjoyed talking to them and finding out more about them. We laughed and told stories for hours. Mom decided to stay at the apartment with Mia and rest. I am just sorry Gavin was not here to enjoy it. We thought of him and talked of him often.
Mia was a pretty good girl again tody. She had a few little fits, but I am getting her on a good routine here. It is too bad that I will have to condition her again when we arrive home. I hope that she will not have too much trouble with the time difference. In my experience, I have been so tired by the time I arrive at either place, I have no trouble sleeping! Well, I should get to bed. I am updating this late. It is 12:30 am here! More soon...
Love to all,
Sonja (Mia and Grandma Roxie)
No comments:
Post a Comment