Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Pretty as a picture...



We started out the day giving Nazym her first MK facial. She liked it. I helped her with her glamour. I think she was unsure about it at first, but she looked so great when we got it all done. Our driver noticed when we walked out to the car. He smiled alot and told her she looked beautiful. I think she felt beautiful too! We then headed out to get something to eat. And as fate would have it, we ran into a group of MK ladies at the restaurant. I spoke to one lady, and it turns out that she is a Senior Director with a unit of 60 people. I ordered a cleanser from her, as I have run out. I will leave it here for Nazym when we go home. We talked MK all day long, and Nazym said she will sign up. I told her that since this director lives here in Almaty, and has an established unit, that it would probably be a great one to get into. She said she'd check it out.

We then went to have an oil portrait done of Mia. It is just a black and white one. I held her on my lap and she was getting pretty sleepy. We did everything we could to keep her awake until he was done. Then, she quickly went to sleep! So, we brought her back to the apartment.

I listened to some music with Nazym and we talked for a while. We burned off a couple CD's for her of some music I had on my computer. She went home kinda late, and I was worried about her. She called us when she she arrived home though. Too fun.

So, mom and I have just been hanging out playing cards, our usual nightly game of 500-rummy. Oh yeah, we know, it is way too much fun for the average world traveler. We are professionals....haha.

We should have some really nice photos tomorrow, as we are headed to the mountians, or the Mount-tanes as I like to call them. (inside joke, sorry if you don't get it, but I know a few ladies who will! haha)

BIG BIG hugs to my children and lots of love-

Sonja (Mia and Grandma Roxie)

No comments: