
Wow. We finally found my skirt today. I found it much cheaper at a store for big people. It was funny. I will upload a picture of the store's logo to this page tomorrow. It is so late now. I ended up getting a pantsuit with a jacket and a skirt. We also picked up a few tank tops. All for less than the other 2 pieces I was considering.
Good news is I have the outfit, and I am going to Seminar in the morning!! Bad news is, the agency people here are telling me that it might be Friday of next week before we can come home. I guess there is some sort of hold up with Mia's exit visa. PLEASE PLEASE pray that we will not be here that long. Our tickets are for Tuesday morning at 2 am. I would like to go home then. But, it is not looking possible. I know God can do all things, we are keeping the faith. Please remember us in your prayers. I will update you as soon as I know.
More tomorrow, big hugs to my family- I miss them so much it hurts!
Sonja
No comments:
Post a Comment