Sunday, July 24, 2005

Still under the weather....


It has been a rainy Sunday here and Mia is still in the Medical Wing of the babyhouse. Her fever was over 100* this morning. We were only allowed two 20 minute visits. We spoke to the Weekend Doctor and she said that they will let her into a mist tent tomorrow if she doesn’t have a fever. I don’t understand why that matters, but I don’t get a lot of what they do here. I felt so bad for her. She was hot, tired and breathing hard. We just loved on her and prayed for her. I wish we could just bring her home now. I just held her and cried. I would gladly take her place.

We bought our airline tickets today back to Almaty on the 1st. Then we will be on a plane home the 2nd! Just a week from tomorrow, we will have our court date and be on our way home! It will be hard to leave Mia, but I am sure the time will go by quickly.

Our driver Nicholi is a hoot. He keeps giving us business ideas. Telling us what store we should open over here, or what buildings we should build! He is so funny. He wants us to move here. He says he can make us rich! Ha.

We visited the other outdoor market this afternoon and picked up a few more things. Then back to the apartment for some much needed rest!

Well, more tomorrow. Shoot us an email, we love to hear from you all!

Love and hugs,

Sonja (and Gavin)

No comments: