

Hey everyone. Well, for starters, the sun was out today! It was about 80 degrees. We went to the park for a walk after lunch today and then to the Chinese Market. I bought Mia a pair of slipper boots for fall. They are sweet, but not for the weather we are having now. We also bought her a really sweet jacket for when she is about 4-5. I loved it and had to have it, even though it will not fit for a while. We shopped some more today, or really just looked around. I think I wore mom out. She would be content to sit in the apartment all day, but I would go crazy. We are already here until noon and back by like 5-6.
I got a phone call from Gavin and the kids last night. It was great to hear their voices. I was starting to get impatient waiting for him to call. Our translator asked me this morning if he had called yet and I said yes. She said, ‘oh I am glad, because I was going to call him myself and remind him that he should call!’ She is so funny. And, she is starting to figure me out! Ha Ha! The kids sound so big. It appears that everything is going ok. I wish I didn’t have to be here another 2 weeks!
Well, enjoy your photos today. We have one of Mia talking to herself in the wall sized mirror in the apartment. She cracks us up playing with ‘the little girl in the mirror’. There is also one of us at the park. While at the park, we saw one of the doctors from the babyhouse. She came over to us and commented on how happy Mia seemed.
More tomorrow. We are already homesick and miss everyone tons!
Love and hugs,
Sonja, Mia, and Grandma Roxie
No comments:
Post a Comment